Sunday 3 April 2011

The insufferable futility of the Rolemaster GM.

Yeah you think you're pretty fucking special now dontcha?

For some of you that was your first taste of instagibbing hard-asses you have no business to be fighting at all.  So you're all very pleased with yourselves, no doubt, sending that super-elite packing with the same arrow sticking out both sides of his fruit.

It's happened before and it will happen again. I could just run D&D and never have to worry about this shit.  A 15th level cleric hardass wouldn't even flinch taking on 6 level 1 asshats, that's the most analogous situation to the one we had yesterday by the way: 1 hardass, 6 asshats.  Yeah level 15, now you're even more full of yourselves no doubt.

Bloody players.

So I've been spending the last week dropping shit-loads of hardass all over the map that we'll be spraying player corpses over for the rest of this campaign.  And you're going to run into these hardasses.  Only this isn't FagEd D&D.  You'll have found these hardasses only because you went where they are.  Not because they are the statistically optimal next thing that you should fight. Not because I have some bizarre duty to mother you from level 1 to 20.  It will be just because you went there.

You are going to get in shit that's out of your league.

Shit thats out of your league


You can just pray for instagibs every time of course. Good luck with that.

I heard some complaints about how 'I must have expected you to attack that guy' during the first few rounds of being picked off like noobs in a TF2 arena.

Yup, I know you belligerent maniacs will in all likelihood take the bait and in all likelihood I'll TPK you.  I'm trying to kill you.  I drink your tears.

I failed this time.  But I'll be back you bastards.

You magnificent bastards.

No comments:

Post a Comment